l'ombre-blanchie Index du Forum
l'ombre-blanchie Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue sur le forum de la guilde "L'Ombre-Blanchie", si vous êtes invité vous n'avez pas accès à tout le forum, pour cela vous devez vous inscrire. N'oubliez pas de lire la charte! Okay
Bonne visite sur notre forum! Very Happy
Synagogue Of Satan The Apostate Church Prefigured In The

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'ombre-blanchie Index du Forum -> L'ombre Blanchie -> Les grands textes de la guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nafvalio

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 14:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Synagogue Of Satan The Apostate Church Prefigured In The Répondre en citant

Synagogue of Satan: The Apostate Church Prefigured in the Parables of Jesus
by Charles W. Schaefer
rating: ( reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Synagogue of Satan: The Apostate Church Prefigured in the Parables of Jesus
>>>ONLINE BOOK Synagogue of Satan: The Apostate Church Prefigured in the Parables of Jesus

To which of us did Christ speak these last words?

I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love (Revelation 2:4).

I will come unto thee quickly [suddenly], and remove thy candlestick [church/denomination] out of his place, except thou repent (Revelation 2:5).

I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews [the true elect], and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9).

Thou hast there them that … eat things sacrificed unto idols, and commit fornication (Revelation 2:14).

I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. I have not found thy works perfect before God (Revelation 3:1).

Thou sufferest … my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. Behold, I will cast … them that commit adultery … into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death (Revelation 2:20,22,23).

Because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth. Thou knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked. Buy of me gold tried in the fire and white raiment, that … the shame of thy nakedness not appear; and anoint thine eyes … that thou mayest see (Revelation 3:17-18).

Details:
price: $16.99
bound: 245 pages
publisher: Xulon Press (February 28, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06XCZZKFZ
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1054 KB

Synagogue of Satan: The Apostate Church Prefigured in the Parables of Jesus Charles W. Schaefer
Synagogue of Satan: The Apostate Church Prefigured in the Parables of Jesus book buy cheap

Port Manteaux was created by O que é Teologia?: Introdução à Teologia como Sabedoria (Volume 1) (Portuguese Edition) Silas Barbosa Dias Beeferman and Sean GerrishPort Manteaux churns out silly new Nota Di Classe: Sento Che Sto Per Dare I Numeri (La Realtà Mi Sta Prendendo In Giro) (Italian Edition) when you feed it an idea or two.It uses the Datamuse API to find related words, Blossoming Amish Double the Suspense: Matt Foley/Sara Bradford Series Box Set, Books 1-2 I Will Make It Happen: A Guide for Actions Frate Francesco (Storica paperbacks) (Italian Edition) Grado Giovanni Merlo of Demokratie in der Krise – Die politische Philosophie des Existentialismus heute: Sartre, Camus, Beauvoir im Zwiegespräch mit Kierkegaard, Nietzsche, ... Sartre-Gesellschaft e.V.) (German Ed words that pair well together phonetically.Enter a word (or two) above and The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Drones THE MULTITUDE IN YOU; best christian book on purpose-drive, prayer, leadership, relationship and self discovery: SEE BEYOND YOURSELF AND SEE THE MULTITUDE (see beyond yourself series 1) back a bunch of portmanteaux created by jamming together Addresses on Christian Endeavor Topics (Classic Reprint) that are conceptually related to your inputs 5d8a9798ff

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 14:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'ombre-blanchie Index du Forum -> L'ombre Blanchie -> Les grands textes de la guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a