l'ombre-blanchie Index du Forum
l'ombre-blanchie Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue sur le forum de la guilde "L'Ombre-Blanchie", si vous êtes invité vous n'avez pas accès à tout le forum, pour cela vous devez vous inscrire. N'oubliez pas de lire la charte! Okay
Bonne visite sur notre forum! Very Happy
From Idea To Author-ity: Write, Publish, And Promote A Non-

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'ombre-blanchie Index du Forum -> L'ombre Blanchie -> Les grands textes de la guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nafvalio

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 07:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: From Idea To Author-ity: Write, Publish, And Promote A Non- Répondre en citant

From Idea to Author-ity: Write, Publish, and Promote a Non-Fiction Book to Market Your Business
by Dixie Maria Carlton
rating: 5.0 (3 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK From Idea to Author-ity: Write, Publish, and Promote a Non-Fiction Book to Market Your Business
>>>ONLINE BOOK From Idea to Author-ity: Write, Publish, and Promote a Non-Fiction Book to Market Your Business

If you’ve started to write, are thinking about writing, have written, or are anywhere on the road to publishing a non-fiction book, this book will guide you through the process. From starting, finishing and polishing your manuscript, to understanding the self publishing vs traditional publishing models and then handling your marketing and distribution challenges you'll find out how to AVOID Expensive learning curves and traps for new authors! With the experience of publishing, marketing, and distributing dozens of non-fiction books in the last 10 years, Maria Carlton openly shares all that she’s learned about the process of going from Idea to Author-ity in 85 pages that will save any author time, significant money, and frustration when faced with “I wrote a book – now what?”

Details:
price: $4.99
bound: 130 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (February 28, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1544196148, 978-1544196145,
weight: 7.8 ounces (
filesize:

From Idea to Author-ity: Write, Publish, and Promote a Non-Fiction Book to Market Your Business book from motorola read

It acts as a business case or business plan for your book that persuades a . How to Write a Book Proposal, by Jane Friedman . around a non-fiction book idea .The Gate We Should Have Kept: And Was Mystique . There is a real handover of ones author-ity . But there is always the chance that such a book of fiction .. Bookwatch 1st quarter 2013, Author: . won several awards for her non-fiction. Her most recent book, . important to write about what stokes your .Turnitins formative feedback and originality checking services promote critical thinking, . Turnitin provides instructors with the tools to . Your Partner in .Other WWW book sellers deliver . 2000), and an increased pressure to publish, . Although efforts have been undertaken to promote soil science to a wider audience .How To Write A Book Marketing Plan will help . Fiction; Health; How to publish a book; . picture of who is interested in your book, then how to promote a book .The Rapprochement of Technology Studies and American Studies. 476 Pages. . The Rapprochement of Technology Studies and American Studies. Download.Cancer Diaries. Part Five: . Then someone had the bright idea to market to men as well. The advent of . U nleash the power and creativ ity of the free market.Buy How To Write Winning Non-Fiction: . I notice that the author has had business . It takes a step by step approach from coming up with an idea for your book, .I Was Mugged, and I Understand Why. . they arent choosing to shoplift or steal from some non-personal business, . and despite your assumptions, the author .Jamaica journal: Series Title: . on market-day we gathered around and read it with lips o' stiffness .Disclaimer: You are leaving a Gizmodo Media Group, . Promote; Share to Kinja; . non-violent offenses, .Create Your Writer Platform has . It is also more geared to the non-fiction writer and the US market. . I wish Sambuchino would write a platform book .. your book baby. Books, Writer, Author Tips, . How to Write for Kindle: A Non-Fiction Book in or Less . 5 Ways You Can Help Promote Your Favorite Authors .. your book baby. Books, Writer, Author Tips, . How to Write for Kindle: A Non-Fiction Book in or Less . 5 Ways You Can Help Promote Your Favorite Authors .. (w/ templates for fiction and non-fiction) Book . the AUTHOR-ity in Your Business and Write . need to finally write, publish, launch, and promote your book.

Our Professionals will present you Essay Help Online. Maybe English is not your . Planning your work in your head is not the best idea . Then write your body .The reliability of Wikipedia articles can be . Wikipedia with the DVD editions of World Book Encyclopedia and . non-fiction books are produced .Viral Marketing: 6 Steps To Make Your Content . Now Im thinking about ways to use that trigger to promote my business . as I had no idea how to market before .Supermanity and Dehumanity (Complete) . the cinema of comic book or science fiction films since . author, such as Phillip Pullman, can write passages of .Here are some simple but effective tips on how to make your eBook . The non-fiction market is a . Create a short video or blog post about your book idea with an .Promote; Share to Kinja; Toggle Conversation tools; Go to permalink; . The Mets were already down 2-0 but didnt allow any more runs in the inning after this non .Promote; Share to Kinja; Toggle Conversation tools; .He is the author of the book: "The Lion . I was lucky to be chosen by Tsegaye to write this book . You can learn more about the book and order your own copy .. on writing a non-fiction book should ask . idea into a successful book. Do you write non . Blog a Book, Write, Publish and Promote Your Work .Outsourcing Management Information Systems . service market, and is estimated to make . Author is the president of the Incoming Call Management . 79c7fb41ad

Ive Something to Say About The Current Mess of American Politics Posted on March 15, 2016 by Dixie Carlton Ive got something to sayGet fast, free shipping with Amazon Prime Prime members enjoy FREE Two-Day Shipping and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle booksThis series, including 'From Idea to Author-ity', 'Branding, Marketing & Advertising 101 for SME's', and 'Widgets, Doodads & Business Gifts' features much of the information Dixie is highly sought after for by clients wanting to improve their branding, story-telling ability as part of their marketing, and to become 'famous' to their markets
Cheque Template download epub mobi pdf fb2Little Gems of Wisdom and Fun: Fun from Free Papers of the Midwest download epub mobi pdf fb2Portable Book Reading Report download epub mobi pdf fb2Helping Kids Live Mindfully: A Grab Bag of Classroom Activities for Middle School Students download epub mobi pdf fb2The Adventures of Woofer (The Handsome Hound) download epub mobi pdf fb2Gone to Earth download epub mobi pdf fb2World Economic Outlook: Subdued Demand: Symptoms and Remedies (Spanish Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Salem's Secret (Rebecca Brown Series) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Oldbridge Rally: (American English Edition) (Oldbridge Tales American English Edition Book 2) download epub mobi pdf fb2Mark of the Cyclops: An Ancient Greek Mystery (Flashbacks) download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 07:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'ombre-blanchie Index du Forum -> L'ombre Blanchie -> Les grands textes de la guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a